23.11.09

The Thing about Daul Kim


The world and particularly the blogosphere has been in mourning over the death of Daul Kim. She was the darling of the fashion world, supposedly Karl Lagerfeld's new muse. I guess what caught my eye really more than anything else are the so many similarities that Daul and I have. Ok I guess these are just chance coincidences and not something completely out of the ordinary. So we're both depressed Korean chick artists with blogs, roughly 5'10", sharing the same surname, and born three days apart.

That's enough to peak my interest. The first thought that rushed through my head is damn, she's done a lot more in her years on the earth than I have. I mean she's left a legacy and a fan base behind and damn she's done well with that bod of hers. And secondly, if the stars were aligned differently... could that have been me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home