8.1.10

Christopher Kane

Fashion Bla Bla

I'm lucky enough to live in arguably the greatest city in the world- NYC. I didn't get the hype growing up here but after having lived and visited multiple other cities around the world I get it. Sure it's a cliche but where else in the world will you find this beautiful hodge podge of people, foods, sites... inspiration (barf).

Anywho, the point of the story is I made my first purchases at Topshop after many empty-handed visits. Needless to say SALE SALE SALE

TADA It's Mine! It's Christopher Kane for Topshop. Old news in the blogosphere but new in phyllisosphere!! So you either love it or hate it but goddamnit this is gorge! Eyes where the titties go and mouth for the cooch. I am currently wearing it to bed- a bit obsessed yes. But IT'S CHRISTOPHER KANE and IT'S MINE and IT'S FABULOUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home